1 (изменено: the777, 11.11.2018 19:19:32)

im looking for the contact details of Alexander Maryshev and Nightmare Inc. they did hacked zx spectrum versions of the game 'explorer.' i want ask them some questions about mapping this game by hacking into the code. any help would be appreciated.

the777 сказал:

im looking for the contact details of Alexander Maryshev and Nightmare Inc. they did hacked zx spectrum versions of the game 'explorer.' i want ask them some questions about mapping this game by hacking into the code. any help would be appreciated.

He did not break it. He attached an intro to the tape version of the game. This is a child level. )) Moreover, the scroll says that he didn’t even figure out how to play this game.
All of these pseudo-hackers worked at the level of connecting their cratra to the game, often without even investigating the code of the game.

Новое м е г ААА д е м о готово на 14%

the777 сказал:

What are you want to know about game, or hack game? maybe i can help you?

kalantaj сказал:
the777 сказал:

https://www.zxaaa.net/view_demo.php?id=10314

Перенес тему потому что она про игру. Мне тоже очень интересно правда ли что в игре 40.000.000.000 картинок и как в неё играть?!

kalantaj сказал:
the777 сказал:

i want to hack into the game and extract a map. say 1000 screens, so i can put them all together.

AAA сказал:

Перенес тему потому что она про игру. Мне тоже очень интересно правда ли что в игре 40.000.000.000 картинок и как в неё играть?!

i have actually completed this game using an emualtor, speeded up

the777 сказал:
AAA сказал:

i have actually completed this game using an emualtor, speeded up

I think in this game there are no pictures. Regular sprites, which in the sense of approach to each other as a "LEGO" designer. In any form, they are superimposed on the total number of screens on the forum: the number of sprites multiplied by the number of location combinations. It turns out that a lot of pictures, in fact, all parts of the picture are repeated, saving memory. I'm not saying that this is bad. This is a necessary measure to meet the 48 kb.

https://zxdemos.ru/uploads/images/2/1ef25b50bfe8e7db86e15257c1d8cb5e.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D0bYQV9hrE

FIST 2 is about the same. Objects (sprites of vegetation or buildings) are simply superimposed on each other in random order within the attributes